These books are completely beautiful and are somewhat related. They are an “easy read” too, suitable for any individual with scrupulosity etc.
1. “Consoling the Heart of Jesus” by Michael Gaitley
2. “Story of a Soul” by St. Therese of Lisieux
3. “My Sister St. Therese” by Sister Genevieve of the Holy Face
4. “Everything is Grace: The Life and Way of Therese of Lisieux” by Joseph F. Schmidt
5. “Words of Love” by Bartholomew Gottemoller (THIS BOOK IS INCREDIBLE! It consists of private revelations to three holy women. Each revelation expands on God’s tenderness, mercy, gentleness…)
6. “Jesus Appeals to the World” by Fr. Lorenzo Sales (THIS BOOK IS LIFE-CHANGING! It contains the words of Our Lord to Sr. Consolata Betrone. They are all words of sweetness).
7. “Padre Pio’s Words of Hope” by Eileen Dunn Bertanzetti
8. “Mercy Minutes with Jesus” by Rev. George Kosicki (Contains words of Our Lord plus a small prayer at the bottom of each page).
9. “Mercy Minutes” by Rev. George Kosicki (Words of St. Faustina from her diary, plus a small prayer…)
10. “The Wonders of the Mass” (booklet) by Fr. Paul O’Sullivan (Small, concise and inspiring)